Law Articles Database
This database provides law review articles for research and academic purposes.
Personal use of this material is permitted. However, permission to reprint/republish this material for advertising or promotional purposes or for creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or to reuse any copyrighted component of this work in other works must be obtained from the author.
To submit your article for publication consideration, Please email the contents of the article, title, author and references to info [at] lpig.org.
- Have Gun, Can't Travel: The Right to Arms under the Privileges and Immunities Clause of Article IV
- The Radical Possibility of Limited Community-Based Interpretation of the Constitution
Corporate / Business Law
- Asymmetric Information and the Choice of Corporate Governance Arrangements
- Managerial Power and Rent Extraction in the Design of Executive Compensation
- Executive Compensation as an Agency Problem
- What Matters in Corporate Governance?
- After Enron: Remembering Loyalty Discourse in Corporate Law
- The Impact of Race on Policing, Arrest Patterns and Crime
- Crime and Policy in the Age of Globalization
- Criminal Charges for Failing to Wear A Seat Belt
- Post-Conviction Relief to Vacate Unjust Criminal Convictions
Real Estate Law
- Exclusion and Property Rules in the Law of Nuisance
- Community Self-Governance in Residential Associations, Municipalities and Indian Country
- Putting a Price on Pain-and-Suffering Damages
- Should Pain-and-suffering Damages Be Abolished Under Tort Law?
- Split-Award Statutes and Settlement of Punitive Damages Cases
- Statutory Interpretation, Capture, and Tort Law: The Regulatory Compliance Defense