- Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement Facts, news, reports, policy documents.
- Child Support State Profiles Profiles of state child support enforcement programs.
U.S. Department of Justice - Violence Against Women Office Law and regulations.
U.S. State Department - Office of Children's Issues Information on issues including Child Protection Services and Child Support Enforcement.
UNICEF Advocates for the protection of children's rights.
The Federal Web Locator Directory for federal government information.
Child and Family Law Quarterly
Child Support Reports Annual reports, statistics, and publications from the Department of Health and Human Services.
Divorce Magazine Divorce articles, news, links and forums.
Divorce Online Professional input on legal issues, family therapy and financial planning.
Domestic Violence & The Courtroom: Understanding The Problem...Knowing The Victim From the American Judges Association.
Information on Children and the Court System Introduction to types of cases that involve children and definitions involved.
Nolo Press Family Matters and Senior Briefs
- Elder Americans Get the benefits you deserve: Social Security, Medicare, and pensions.
- Parents & Children Know the laws that affect your family: adoption, custody, child support and more.
- Spouses and Partners Legal ups and downs of relationships: living together, marriage, divorce, domestic violence and more.
PDQ Articles From the Pension Division of QDRO LLC. Articles on QDROs, timing considerations, equalization of retirement plans and more.
Prenuptial and Postnuptial Contract Law in the USA PDF file. By Ronald B. Standler.
Qualified Domestic Relations Orders- The Division of Retirement Plan Assets in Divorce From Fox, Rothschild, O'Brien & Frankel.
Reimbursement of Educational Expenses at Divorce in the USA By Ronald B. Standler. PDf file.
Ten Reasons to Try Divorce Mediation From Self-Help & Psychology Magazine.
The Divorce, Alimony and Custody Reporter From the Family Law Advisor.
The International Journal of Law, Policy and the Family From Oxford University Press. Full text.
The Need For a Legal Expert in Dividing and Distributing Your Pension Upon Death or Divorce From Gilligan Law Corporation.
Washington Family Law Reporter News, Washington court cases, state and federal legislation, mediation, consumer corner and links.
Where to Write for Vital Records How to obtain certified copies of birth, death, marriage, and divorce certificates. PDF file.
Laws and Government Documents
Child Support Laws by State From the Office of Child Support Enforcement.
State Family Law Statutes From The Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law School.
Uniform Laws From the National Conference of Commissioners on Uniform State Laws, in association with the University of Pennsylvania Law School.
- Interstate Child Visitation Act Draft.
- Uniform Child-Custody Jurisdiction and Enforcement Act Draft.
- Uniform Guardianship and Protective Proceedings Act Approved draft.
- Uniform Interstate Family Support Act Final draft.
- Uniform Parentage Act Revised draft.
Family Law Lawyers By State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia